Comments

Discussion is now open.

Submit a comment >

: Thankyou Catherine, I am so glad that our program which has been developed over 16 years of workin with sleep deprived babies and parents. Family harmony is key to a happy home and happy baby.

Reply >

: Dear Colleen, thank you so much for helping us with our baby girl. She sleeps amazing during her day naps, considering she always wanted to sleep on me. Ive got more time to myself now and sleeping better at night.

Reply >

Catherine Aldinger: Dear Colleen, thank you so much for coming out to our home and assisting us with helping our daughter sleep in her cot. Ive got more time to myself now during the day- and night she is waking up less. Because Im not having to breastfeed during the night to settle her she wakes up hungry! And so her solid food eating is soooo much better too :) thank you again Colleen x

Reply >

Anna: Thanks babysleepeze for your support and guidance to help our 8 month old sleep soundly in her cot. Amazing help and no more co-sleeping. Our marriage is saved.

Reply >

Anita: Babysleepeze has been the answer to our family getting on track. My family was suffering with co-sleeping and my marriage was affected. Colleen came, showed us how to teach our daughter to learn self settling techniques. It worked! We followed her plans and routines. Our naby now sleeps and our marriage is back on track. Thanks so much.

Reply >

Colleen: Glad our techniques worked for your family.

Reply >

Lauren White: Colleen you are truly amazing! Our baby girl now sleeps and so do we. Your advice and plan really works and we now have structure to our day. You really are a baby whisperer and I cannot thank you enough for helping us feel more confident and comfortable settling our little girl. Best money we have ever spent!

Reply >

: Thanks so much Lauren, loved helping your family with sleep settling and thanks for listening to my advice.

Reply >

Erin Tuck : Thank you so much Colleen, you are a legend. Such a fantastic support and kind hearted soul. Yayyy our little man sleeps!!! Couldn't recommend Baby Sleepeze enough! You have given me so much more confidence as a mum xox

Reply >

Colleen : Thanks Erin & Paul, you have followed my sleepeze sleep program and you have been successful. Well done. Thanks for your lovely comments.

Reply >

Kristina connally: Colleen is wonderful, lovely and very welcoming. I am looking forward to seeing results and getting some needed sleep. Highly recommend her.

Reply >

Lauren : Our nine month old had been waking constantly throughout the night (4+ times) and would cry or scream until we rocked her in or arms and sang horribly out of tune to her, that or breastfeed to settle her back to sleep. This went on for nearly two and half months before we finally reached out for help. I'm so glad Colleen came to share her knowledge with us when she did.

Reply >

Lauren: Sleep deprivation is such a strain on any family, and can be so difficult to endure. Colleen was very understanding, patient and easy to work with during her home visit with us. She showed us techniques to help our little girl welcome the idea of sleep and not fight against it. With some gentle coaching and encouragement from Colleen we saw results in the very first night!

Reply >

Lauren: We are so grateful to see our girl thriving and just generally much happier and not so irritable now that she is getting decent sleep and a proper daily routine. I highly recommend Baby Sleepeze services to other families struggling with a similar situation to ours, Colleen is very knowledgable, professional and above all caring.

Reply >

Colleen: Thanks Lauren, I am so glad my sleep techniques worked for you and your family. Your hard work paid off. Well done!

Reply >

Jessica : I have heard amazing things about BabySleepeze from mum's that have had already had home consultations. I have been searching for a 'gentle' approach to help my little man improve his sleep habits, so I can't wait to see the results!!

Reply >

Kayla: All I can say is WOW WOW WOW. Results are astounding! Reuben was always fed/held to sleep and was starting to wake anywhere between 1 and 4 times a night, by the 4th wake up we were bringing him into the bed as i simply just couldn't get up to him anymore. Well that all changed.. Day one Reuben (7 months) started falling asleep on his own.. Day 5 and he has slept through the night!!!!

Reply >

: The babysleepeze Responsive Settling does work!

Reply >

Claire : We have had amazing results! My only regret is not calling Colleen sooner! I was in a terrible habit of co sleeping and feeding constantly throughout the night.. I'm back at work too so was really struggling.. now Milla is sleeping 10-12 hours straight every night! Just amazing, we all feel great and it shows in Milla that she's more rested and even her development has improved

Reply >

Colleen: So happy Claire that Milla has settled into a good routine and sleeping in her own cot. You are amazing parents!

Reply >

Laura : I have always felt so anxious about using the Cry it out method so I am looking forward to having help to teach my baby to sleep in a nurturing way.

Reply >

Julie: Mums know what is good for their babies, it is hard when there is so much information on social media.

Reply >

Colleen: Julie I know its difficult but read all of the information re whats best for babies sleeping and go with your gut feeling.

Reply >

Rosalie: Hi, Colleen, I hope you are well. We had a phone Consultation with you a little while back to address some sleep issues with our son Oliver. The Routine you gave us helped immensely and after 3 weeks he was sleeping through the night without waking up for a feed. Thankyou so much for helping us then, it definateluy gave us our sanity back. Rosalie.

Reply >

: Hi Rosalie, so glad that our settling strategies and routines has helped your family with seeping issues. Our program works and has been working for 8 years.

Reply >

Colleen: Wow life is busy with a toddler and sleep training can solve sleep problems. Babysleepeze has the solutions and proven strategies that do work with behaviour and sleep issues.